Fall in love with master-planned living
Though older houses have their charm, a pristine new build can save you both time and money. Buying a new home in a master-planned community lets you avoid costly renovations, enjoy state-of-the-art design and live in a clean, serene environment designed for convenience and fun.
Top benefits of living in a master-planned community:
- Connected living
Master-planned communities don’t just offer homes, they offer a socially connected, activity-rich experience. For example, Gladden Farms was designed with future residents in mind. Our goal was to provide ample opportunities to get to know neighbors through shared spaces, community-wide amenities and special events. Residents enjoy these lush green spaces, trails, sports courts and fields, playgrounds, dog parks, BBQ areas and a whole lot more!
- Affordable, new-construction homes
Master-planned communities can often offer the best pricing due to economies of scale. Gladden Farms’ homes are priced starting in the low $300Ks. They are created by award-winning builders who offer a variety of floorplans, energy-efficient appliances and smart technology, plus the ability to select your own finishing touches. Another big bonus is the generous home warranty that assures if something goes wrong outside the owners’ control within a certain period, the builder will take care of it.
- Infrastructure that anticipates growth
Good planning goes a long way to make sure a community is placed in just the right location, convenient to services and with roadways designed for optimal flow. Just as important is putting in place the utility, water and sewer systems necessary for sustainable growth.
- Water — In an arid region, using water wisely is smart. For decades, Gladden Farms has been working with the Town of Marana to pioneer innovative ways to use reclaimed water. Using a dual-pipe delivery system (one for potable water and one for reclaimed water), Gladden Farms has become a regional model for wise water use.
- Roads — As part of its master plan, Gladden Farms has a hierarchy of well-maintained roads to facilitate safe and efficient mobility from the community to nearby destinations. Local roads are designed for slower, low-volume traffic, while larger roadways are used for travel to arterials like I-10, just 5 minutes away.
- Community services — Gladden Farms is conveniently located to schools, hospitals, a fire station, libraries, senior services, recreational facilities and more. In 2024, we’ll be welcoming a Fry’s Superstore, fueling center and other retailers to the neighborhood. And the Town of Marana is building a new community and aquatic center around the corner!
- Marana recreation — Gladden Farms has worked closely with the Town of Marana to create community parks, two regulation-sized soccer fields and dog park for the neighborhood and Marana’s population to enjoy, improving everyone’s quality of life.
- An HOA that protects your investment and promotes joyful living
Purchasing a home is a major investment. Gladden Farm’s HOA works to protect property values by maintaining landscaping in parks and common areas, contracting trash collection and upholding community covenants to ensure yards, homes and street parking rules are maintained.
Gladden Farm’s HOA also organizes popular annual events and runs a full calendar of concerts, food truck roundups, contests and other fun, all-ages social activities. The result is a close-knit community where neighbors become friends and families make lasting memories.
Gladden Farms promotes active, joyful living. It’s a great setting to make friends, play and call home. Our new homes — attractively priced starting in the lower $300Ks — are stylish, eco-smart and perfect for young professionals, families of all sizes, empty nesters and retirees. The community features signature events year-round, 830 acres of lush green space, 28 parks, miles of landscaped paseos connecting to scenic trails, 19 playgrounds, playfields, a splash pad, a dog park and picnic and BBQ areas.